Yes can you believe it's been 134 days since my last post? It actually feels longer for me because so much has happened in that time. Just to give you a brief recap, some of the many things that took place are -
1. Hubs and I attended 4 weddings in a span of 6 weeks
2. I played tour guide to many rellies from overseas
3. I created some lovely pieces for a fashion show which was so. much. FUN!
4. Unfortunately our family lost a loved one =(
5. My older sis Rin (the photographer) announced that she & her family will be moving to Abu Dhabi in March next year
And the biggest reason for my disappearance.....
6. Hub & I are expecting twin girls early next year! Yes you read correctly =) I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant with twin girls!
I never thought being pregnant would consume so much of my time but it has, especially because I had AWFUL morning sickness for the first 5 months which left me exhausted and completely wiped out most days. Many times i wanted to blog about the pregnancy but some days it was a struggle just to get out of bed and have a shower, let alone turn on the computer. Thankfully the worst has passed and my energy levels are almost back to what they were before (in fact this arvo i'm doing my maternity shoot with my sis, yay!).
I'll endeavor to write more in detail about some of the things that happened in the last 134 days & include pics, but for now this is just me letting you know i'm still alive & i haven't forgotten about you =)
chat soon xoxo