Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wise words from Dory!

Saying I've been busy lately is definitely an understatement! 

Not only did I do a big photo shoot a couple of weeks ago, I'm currently fulfilling a mountain of orders & preparing for Perth Wedding Upmarket on the 25th Aug. Not to mention things have also been crazy in my personal life, with my oldest sis & family coming hm from the UAE for a long 4week holiday & my younger sis moving to Japan to teach. It's alarming how many things are happening at once but that's what's happening.

Normally i would hide under my warm blanket & come out when things are more at a pace that I can handle but that is not even an option because firstly I have twins (yes, kids change EVERYTHING!!) & secondly these commitments are just to big to hide from. The only way out is to put my head down, work my butt off & go through the this thing called life. 

Lately my mantra has been 'just keep swimming! just keep swimming!' which i sing out loud on the more difficult days & i'm surprised how something so simple can actually get me through my day. Hey whatever works, right?

Good old Pixar! Teaching life lessons to people of all ages =)

Here's a few sneak peeks of the shoot. I can't tell you how amazed I am of my sis who also happens to be the photographer. I hope you love them as much as I do! Visit my Facebook page for updates.




* Copyright Rin Nelson Photography 2012. Please do not copy or use this image without permission. Thanks!

No comments: