Monday, June 15, 2009

Trying to stand still

Lately my days consists of running last min holiday errands, catching up with girlfriends, packing up the house (coz we're moving in a month) while listening to tunes by this gorgeous chick....



She reminds me of Kelly Clarke from UMBER DOVE. Although I've never met the girl I'm a mad fan of her work and for some reason this is how i picture she spends her Sunday arvos on a warm sunny day =)

When there's so much to do and hardly any time to fit it all in, its great to lose yourself in the moment while listening to great tunes. So commmonn... get up and have a boogie!

2 comments:

UmberDove said...

WHO IS THIS GIRL??? I love it! She is so flippin' amazing - I want to buy her music and dance like a crazy banshee all over my house!


Ok. Calmer now. But seriously, I would love to know who she is, so... hmm, after you return from your [marvelous-I'm-sure-vacation] please, please let me know!

xoxo
- U

olivefarm said...

Gosh i can't believe it's taken this long for me to reply to your comment!!

Her name is Theresa Andersson =) i found this video in another blog and loved it so much i decided to post her in mine =)

Cmmmooon admit it - this is you! haha