Saturday, June 20, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

LOVE
BON VOYAGE!
LOVE
As of tomorrow me, hubby and 8 other members of my family are flying overseas for a 3 week holiday! woohoo! In that time we will be visiting Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Makassar and Jakarta. I come from a big family and as us kiddies grow older and go own direction my parents are pretty adamant about us spending 'quality' family holidays together, especially when it comes to visiting the rellies in Indonesia.
LVOE
I'll be exposing hubby to the 'kampung' (which is 'village' in Indonesian) for the first time haha It'll be a new experience for him as he's never seen rural Asia before and i can't wait.
LOVE
Take care til i get back =) i promise to take a million pics and come back with great stories, hopefully none involving food poisoning *crossed fingers*
LOVE
I'll leave you with some photos of hubby and i enjoying our 1 year anniversary as a married couple. Cya in 3 weeks!
LOVE
Nothing says anniversary like pancakes =)
love
Our massive breakfast followed by trip to UpMarket

No comments: