Monday, November 30, 2009

{Upmarket}

love
Upmarket has come & gone and my gosh it was a lot of fun! I've attended every one since the beginning, usually buying up a storm, and this time i was on the other side, being a seller for the first time. My stall was set up on the outside under a marquee where there was plenty of fresh air & sunshine and great traffic flow =) Big props to the organisers!
love
I had such a wonderful response to new Olive Farm pieces, especially the flower bib necklaces which completely sold out under 2 hours! yay! I also had A LOT of enquiries from bridesmaids & brides about custom pieces. I can't wait to make more products & hopefully participate in Upmarket in 2010!
love
Lots of different colours to attract the crowd =)
love
People couldn't resist these lil beauties!
love
My best seller of the day!
love
view from my stall =) Tall buildings protected me from the sun hehe
love
Posing with the hubby who was excellent manning the store while i went to
chat to other girls & buy some goodies of my own =)

love

No comments: