Friday, July 9, 2010

Fallen off the edge of the world

Oh blog, how i've missed thee. 

The last few weeks have been a complete whirlwind for me. Soooo many projects in the works and of course hardly enough time for anything else, especially blogging. Aside from Upmarket (which i promise to write about soon & post pics), I have orders to fulfill, the Made On The Left market which is happening this weekend and not only am I helping out with the production of a fashion show but I'm also creating some pieces for part of the collection. Pheeewww! I've promised to give myself a nice healthy break at the end of all this but til then it's all go, go, go! I hardly see my hubby nowadays =(

I will be back with pics and will go into more details about the exciting things happening at Olive Farm but for now i have to get back to sewing hehe

See you soon *muoah*

No comments: