Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Olive Farm goes to Market!

Wonderful news people! Olive Farm will be showcasing her delicious pieces at the ART n ABOUT fair in Wanneroo on the 3rd of May 2009.
love
HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!
love
This will be my very first market and so i can't help but be a nervous wreck. About a million things are running through my head which will require copious amounts of coffee and chocolate to keep me from going insane. I'm going to be a very busy bee for the next 3 weeks however i promise to keep you updated on my progress and breakdowns (as I'm sure would happened) all leading to the actual day.
love
love
Ooooh and the cherry on the top of everything is that the organisers have asked if i wouldnt mind if they could use some of my pictures in a press release going out tomorrow.... mind?! bahahaha by all means take my kidneys if you must!!

No comments: