Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amore No.2 - I do!

Lately i've been feeling extra girly, which has also been reflecting in my work. Jeans have taken the back seat and I'm wearing more dresses, although its still raining outside. Unknown to me til recently, this sudden 'extra-girly' behaviour was paving the way to my new obession - weddings!! This might seem rather odd, considering i've been happily married for over a year now but what can i say? i love weddings.

My favourite blogs to visit at the moment are Love & Splendor, Kiss the Groom and 100 layer cake. For anyone planning a wedding or if your anything like me and just simply love them i suggest you pay a visit and draw some inspiration from pictures like these -

Ultra funky reception

pink bliss


ahhh need i say more?

another reason i need to renew my vows hehe

No comments: