Friday, February 26, 2010

Amore No.15 - CB Smith Clothbound Series

Argh!! too gorgeous!!

One of my most favourite self indulgent thing to do is cuddle up with a good book and get lost in the written world. I've always believed that reading is the best form of exercise for my mind and is a huge contributor to my creative side, constantly encouraging my imagination to come alive.

When i first saw the amazing works of senior cover designer at Penguin Book, Coralie Bickford-Smith, clothbound series i stopped dead in my tracks and drooled! They were such eye candy and i couldn't take it! It took Hubby hard convincing that i didn't need another book, especially since i'm still working on 'The Historian' by Elizabeth Kostova and i usually have a strict policy about NOT buying another book until I've finished the last one.


Well as soon as i'm finished i'm running straight to Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice', a book i've ready once a year since i first discovered it at 16. I want to start collecting all the clothbound series and just 'oooh' and 'aaahh' over them.

I'm sure Hubby will think i've gone nuts!

Image via here

No comments: