Monday, February 22, 2010

One can only dream

Love them or hate them you have to admit that fashion and celebrities go hand in hand. Designers from all corners of the world scurry around like mice to dress all the big names in Hollywood during award season. I am no exception haha

Just like all budding designers out there, I too would love the opportunity to have a big name celebrity wear one of my pieces. Before you think 'pppfffttt whatever girl!' hey a person can dream and in that mindset of achieving great things i've decided to create another section of my blog dedicated to the celebrities i would cry oceans of tears over if i ever knew they wore one of my pieces.

Starting with the lovely, adorable Taylor Swift!


Image via here

This girl is so incredibly gorgeous and talented it's hard to believe she's only 21!! With her luscious blonde locks and killer style on red carpets i would definitely loose my mind if she wore an Olive Farm piece haha

No comments: