Monday, December 15, 2008

Fallen off the band wagon

takin it easy at steresonic

Around this time of the year is when things become really crazy for me, social wise.
love
In a span of 8 weeks there are at least 6 or so bdays, music festivals, xmas parties, not to mention family shindigs.... and last but not least the question of how i'm going to spend NYE is still floating around in Livvy space. This is probably the worst time to get distracted as im finally adding items to my etsy store and need to keep updating and promoting as much as possible however distracted is exactly what i'm feeling.
love
I've neglected this blog, my studio is becoming a safe haven for junk and clutter, im not feeling the creative juices as much as i used to and even typing these words is too much effort. Yup... distracted and LAZZZZZZYYYYYY!
love
So, in an effort to pull me outta this slum i've gone back to basics which involves me, a pencil and sketch book. Hopefully this will start things up again and i'll be back better than ever!
love
This is normal right?

No comments: