Sunday, December 21, 2008

Life Documentaries

After reading several hundred more blogs I've come to the realisation that the ones i keep coming back to over and over again are those who thoroughly give a run down on their everyday lives.... and of course include pictures.

I, on the other hand, am walking a very fine line between 'here is what i do' and 'here is who i am'.

I've come across blogs where the author has absolutely no hesitations in revealing all their dirty laundry which i believe is very entertaining. However to be honest i don't have the energy to turn my very normal day into a magical story about how the light from the window hit my glass beads in the most perfect way which then caused it to disperse millions of colours all over my studio walls giving me the inspiration to create crystal tiaras.... and then actually take photos of the process. Arghhhh! its all too much.

*sigh* nonetheless if i, and many others, keep coming back to 'those' blogs' then they must be doing something right. I think it's time to let the guard down and show the real livvy. The one who has no shame in taking photos of food at restaurants and stays up til 2am cutting broken hearts outta felt.

It might not be as pretty and entertaining as some others.... but at least it's me.

No comments: