Friday, May 1, 2009

In the night

Hubby's asleep, its almost 2am and i've never been so tired.

Preparing for this fair has been fun however draining. It kinda reminds me of the weeks leading up to my wedding when i would spend countless hours gluing, packing, typing all sorts of things for the big day... ahhh it was actually 3 days(!) I was functioning on an average of 4 hrs of sleep a night during that last week and when the moment arrived i was in such a whirlwind of emotions i don't believe i was able to relax and take it all in. The time went by in a blink of an eye and all of a sudden i was someone's wife.

I'm hoping not to do the same thing come this Sunday. The whole event goes for 4 hrs which is nothing compared to some of the other events. I think a good nights rest the day before and plenty of emergency caffeine fixes the next day should do the trick. Oh and i'll also have my hubby & artsy lil sis (Novi) there to assist me and remind me to breathe in and out of paper bags when the panic comes. **memo to self - get paper bags**

Hubby & i at Swan Brewery for our reception
(puffy eyes due to ridiculous amount of crying haha as you do)

No comments: