Monday, November 17, 2008

My Weekend

Aren’t weekends meant for relaxing and taking it easy?

love

Well not for me!!

love

Just this weekend I went to a craft fair, spotlight for supplies, ikea for a new work bench, the beach, watched dvd’s, went out for dinner with friends, and reorganised my entire studio… not to mention the hours I spent putting finishing touches onto my flower brooches. pheeeewww! I’m exhausted from just writing it all down.

love

my pretty brooches


However I am glad that I utilised the free time with Ed as I definitely would have had difficulties loading the furniture from Ikea into the car. I loveee my new workspace and will post up pics as soon as I tidy it up a bit. I secretly really enjoy seeing pictures of other people’s studios because in my opinion it says a lot about the person. I’ve viewed some who are really super duper organised (almost too clinical) and there are those who have crazy splashes of colour everywhere. I believe it’s important to work in an environment that you love and that will automatically transfer onto your what your doing.

love

Also I had a fabulous time at dinner with friends at Italian restaurant Giardini in Leederville. We were all there to celebrate beautiful Anh’s birthday. The best part of the night for me was when we went for coffee and cake down the road to this new café Greens&co. The interiors blew me away! Practically everything was from Ikea (as you can see I have a shameless love affair with Ikea) and the space was hugeeee, with the walls covered in music posters. I can’t wait to go back again.

love

dinner at Giardini

love

Greens & Co

love

Maybe I’ll take it easy next weekend… hmmm.


No comments: