Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have an addiction....

to BLOGS!
love
It's almost 2am and i can't seem to pull myself away from the comp due to the discovery of one awesome blog after another. ARGHHHHH! In the background i can hear my dear hubby snoring away and though my eyes are getting droopier with every word i read i need to feed my addiction.
love
This all started with me telling myself that i'm doing the responsible thing of educating myself on all things etsy, which lead me to visit about a million stores and whenever i stumbled on a seller i was particularly impressed with and discovered they had a blog.. well i just had to pay em a visit, didnt i? and now i'm hooked!
love
And its not like i just scroll through them aimlessly, i seriously find myself reading every entry as if somehow i will find the hidden secrets to their talent and then glory will be mine *insert evil laugh* muahahaha!
love
At least we know one thing... the world is filled with an amazing range of creative souls and knowing im one of them (or tryin to be) makes me all warm inside.
love
What i should be doing!

No comments: