Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hooray for Hollywood!

To continue my rant about the Oscars i've come up with my top picks of the night. Was disappointed not to see Anne Hathaway there =( Okies it's safe to assume i'm totally in love with the girl, however there were other young starlets looking fab on the red carpet.

So in no particular order ~

Oh Sandra, don't you just look gorgeous in this Marchesa gown. The pop of colour on the lips were a great touch and you know bout my weakness with eccentric beading! This just works for me =) I'm glad she won!

This dress grew on me the more i looked at it. With so many solid colours at the Oscars it was almost a relief to see someone where a patterned print. Rachel looks so darling in a strapless Elie Saab Spring 2010 gown with a sweetheart neckline. I like that she chose minimum accessories that didn't compete with the dress and makes her look that much more sophisticated!

I haven't seen much of Cameron Diaz lately and seeing her all dolled up for the Oscars was just a reminder of how beautiful she is. Dressed in a Oscar de la Renta Fall 2010 gown she completely glowed. I love that she wore her hair down rather than up which soften her look even more.

Maggie is always so cool and not afraid to try something different which is one of the reasons why i just love her. Here she wears Dries van Noten strapless dress and looking stunning if i do say so myself. I couldn't resist using a pic with her gorgeous bro Jake! Argh! i just love him! (sorry baby)

In my opinion Penelope Cruz looked at least 10 years younger on screen last night. There were some mixed reviews online about her dress chose but i simply love it! She looked absolutely breathtaking in this burgundy strapless Donna Karan gown.

Such beautiful women *siiigggghhhhh*

Images from Red Carpet Fashion Awards & Go Fug Yourself

No comments: