Monday, March 22, 2010

More treasuries and an unwanted cold!

I've been meaning to write a post on some treasuries i've been lucky enough to be included in. It's funny because most of my etsy customers are from the US and with their season being the opposite of ours (it's autumn here in Australia) i've had many convos about spring colours to potential customers and i find myself asking them 'ahh what colours are in YOUR spring?' hehe


Primrose in the right hand corner.

Louise 2nd from the bottom, middle row.

Also i've been spending a lot of time with my lovely nephews because their mum (the super photographer, Rin Nelson) is busy, busy, busy and we have fun making cards for Uncle Ed, watching movies or feeding the ducks at the pond in front of my house and now i've also caught the youngest one's cold. Arrrgghhhh! With Upmarket this weekend i'm torturing my body with last minute errands and sewing when i should be cuddled in bed with warm tea by my side. So naughty!




The gorgeous nephews who we refer to as
Chicken Little and Mousie =)

Photography from their talented Mummy!

No comments: