Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Amore No.4 - Eat Pray Love... in audio!


I'm not usually one to read 'self help' books but this one really appealed to me after watching the author, Elizabeth Gilbert, on Oprah talk about her experiences in Italy. She truly is a magical, talented, amazing writer and this book lifted my spirits so high I was walking around in a secret bubble of absolute giddiness for a few days after reading it.

So you can imagine my thrill when I discovered the book on audio (actually hubby found it), which made me immediately change my usual playlist of old school R&B to her. Like most people, I work with music playing from my computer but now instead of smooth tunes from Marvin Gaye & Stevie Wonder I have Elizabeth describing the delicious pizza they serve in Naples and her voice is so comforting I feel I'm right there with her =)

No comments: