Thursday, October 22, 2009

Creativity overload

Next month is going to be crazy busy for me. I will be participating in 2 markets Made On The Left and Upmarket. Getting into Upmarket actually really surprised me as i had applied for the September spot however i didn't get through, so you can imagine my shock when i received an email inviting me to participate in the Xmas market which always draws in the big crowds.
love
Since the photo shoot (which i will be posting up a teaser pic later tonight *wink*) i've been trying to make as much stock as possible not including completing customer orders and replying emails, blogging etc
love
I find since creating a calender/schedule on spread sheet i've been good in keeping organised and although i was suppose to be making felt brooches today i couldn't help but take time out and create something a little more 'new' olive farm as well.
love
love
I've been seeing all these amazing bib necklaces on etsy for a while now and this is my version of one =)

1 comment:

UmberDove said...

I've been loving the bib necklaces SO much too! (I've actually got my own version 90% done, squirreled away until I have my stitchery space set up). Congrats!