Saturday, October 17, 2009

My love... you are awesome!

At kudeta in Bali on our honeymoon =)

Gosh i love my husband! Yes, i know we ALL love our husbands (well most of us hehe) but i just love saying how much i love him!

After reading this article i was convinced that i needed more space to move my business to the next level. The plan was to ask ed if he didn't mind me switching my Olive Farm set up in the study with the master bedroom. The other room was just too small to house all my equipment and ideas =) Also aside from sleeping we spent the least amount of time in our bedroom. His response after i explained my reasons for the bigger room was 'well, i was already thinking about that'. Gold!

I jumped up and down for about 5 minutes all excited and then got to work moving things around, this was at 9pm one night btw. He even tore himself from the tv to help me move the furniture and didn't mind helping me vacuum the carpet. Did i mention how much i love my husband?

Thrilled, ecstatic, over the moon doesn't even come close to describing how i feel about having space to be creative. I will post photos soon but this is just a post to say thank you to my baby =)

No comments: